Friday, May 5, 2017

Carroll County Kentucky April 29 2017

I received this by email...... live on 83 acres in Carroll County.  It's an Amish built house so we have a generator. One night last winter, my daughter and I were trying to start the generator and there was just an overall creepy feeling. It was creepy enough that we were both carrying.
First we heard something hit the barn--now admittedly, that could have been my miniature horse kicking the wall... But later we heard what sounded like a loud, very close, wood knock. And a few minutes later we heard another one a little closer. We decided to forget the generator and go on in the house.
First of all, I don't think this is enough evidence to say that we have a Bigfoot on our farm. But that along with some questionable howls I've heard some nights is enough to make me wonder.
I guess my point to this is, are there any other "sightings" or other evidence close to me? And what do I need to look for?  We have a game camera and I've thought about putting it out but I'm not sure if I want to see what it finds.   Honestly, this has made me somewhat uncomfortable. We sometimes have a feeling of being "watched" especially at night.
I hope you don't think I'm some sort of "nut case."  I'm just somebody trying to figure out what's going on. Thanks in advance for your help.   She is not a "nut case"  I have investigated several reports in this area and collected evidence.