Sunday, March 12, 2017

Thanksgiving 2015

Just received this, the person who shared this with me asked that their name and location be left confidential.   
Ok it's a long story but I'll try to make it short. A little info first. I have a tall son about 6'8. That's important. And I was working midnights but had just switched jobs and was training on evenings so I got home around 11 ish. It was around 10-12 days before Thanksgiving 2015.  I was coming down my road and was nearing my driveway. I looked upon my hill and as I was coming up my driveway I saw something very tall going around my garage and out back. The first thing I thought was "Oh my family is outside and I was all excited to see them. ( My son had this jacket that would look grayish/ white and dark at night and if he had the hood on and boots he would be very tall, & I just thought it was him) well I pull up in my driveway and get out and I'm smiling looking around for my family...I don't see them after a few minutes and my little outside dog starts to bark and I hear a pack of coyotes yapping just on the opposite hill from me ( very close) I got a little freaked out and realized my family wasn't out there. I quickly went inside. I went into my sons room he was in there in his undies playing a game. I asked him if he was just outside he said no, I told him I just saw something really BIG go around the garage where I had my chickens. He got up and took his gun and checked it out he didn't see anything. Freaked me out I thought ok maybe I just thought I saw something.  Well the very next night the same thing happened. I saw something massive going around my garage again, it was huge very muscular, cone shaped head it had some Grayish coloring around its head and shoulders but was dark everywhere else. It had a gliding walk to it very smooth. When I came up my driveway needless to say I hit the door running I did not linger I was freaked out!!!! I did not hear any coyotes this time. I can understand mistaking something once but I saw this thing twice. I know what I saw without any doubt.
There was nothing aggressive about this encounter. I measured my garage and where I thought it's head reached and this would put this creature at about 9 foot tall. It reminded me of the gorilla picture on Sasquatch chronicles only bigger, I couldn't make out any facial features and not much below its waste. The following Spring 2016. I found out my renters had had several sightings and aggressive ones. When they saw red eye shine and something banged on the trailer. This occurred the week of Thanksgiving 2015 about the same time as mine but I didn't know about it until the Spring. It's on my property but down the road a little bit from my place. Needless to say I felt vindicated when I heard of their stories. I can say I do not go out after dark by myself. 😊