Thursday, February 16, 2017

Shapeshifting, telportation and cloaking

So I was talking with my wife the other day about my usual bigfoot stuff. The topic to shapeshifting, teleportation and cloaking. I told her if you believe in this aspect of the bigfoot phenomenon you must believe in the U.F.O. connection. My disagreed. This was her thought process and I thought it was worth sharing.

I told her that the U.F.O connection was the only way they could use technology more sophisticated then what we possess. My wife reminded me that cloaking was a defense mechanism used by many creatures far less sophisticated than us, that, while I was focused on the external use of technology, that I had dismissed the power of the mind. A mind that may be far less advanced then our own, but capable of things we simply are not. There are various chameleon species on our planet that can almost disappear.

I acknowledged this and said ok, but what about teleportation? Surely this is a feet of technology. She again, said not necessarily. Some scientist believe that if humans fully unlock there brains potential, telekinesis would be a possible. There is a tremendous amount of Sci-fi lore surrounding this concept, and through not proven nether is bigfoot, Yet. And if one can control physical objects with there minds, is it a stretch that one could control smaller objects, perhaps individual atoms or even particles at the sub-atomic level. perhaps it is possible to control one's own particles. In effect, teleporting ourselves. I said I cant see a primate doing this. Then she reminded me that primates exist on a different levels. For example a Gibbon, the only "lesser ape" is still a primate like us. So when you have a creature so unknown as bigfoot, we can not rule out its capabilities. If you subscribe to the ancient alien theory, bigfoot was engineered do special things, things unlocked that perhaps weren't unlocked with humans. I said now we are back to U.F.O.s again, she said not necessarily . Many believe that the rotation of the galaxies only bring our "visitors" around every 4000 years, Just because you believe in the ancient alien theory dose not mean we are being visited now.

I said fair enough. What about portals and shape shifting. She reminded me of string theory that basically says that there are an indefinite number of universes that exist simultaneously at any given time. Who is to say that a more advance version of ourselves or even bigfoot dose not exist on another plane or in another universe that creates these portals between plans.

Is shapeshifting so far-fetched. This idea has been used in some of the oldest cultures in the world. Our ancestors didn't lie or make this up. They may have not had the words to describe what they were seeing, and maybe we don't either.

These conversations with my wife are great and she keeps me open to all possibilities. Its worth noting that she believes none of this including bigfoot but has been with me and witness some things she cannot explain. She says she enjoys playing devils advocate and forcing me to think outside the box.
So here's something to think about.....
Do we really know or understand what we are seeing, or are as flawed as our ancestors?