Sunday, August 23, 2015

08/21/2015 Grant county KY

Today’s date 08/22/2015

Date of encounter or sighting 08/21/2015

Name: Don

Contact information- confidential on file
Email Address: 
confidential on file

location of sighting/encounter-  behind my house in Dry Ridge KY

What time of day did encounter / sighting take place   3:30 am

What was the weather conditions-   clear moon shining

Please explain your encounter/sighting with as much detail such as sounds smells and the duration on event.-     me and my wife was sitting outside smoking a cigarette when I heard a strange noise in the cornfield and then we turned the lights off and me and my wife saw this up right figure walking threw the field it had to been about 7 feet tall because there is a drop off about 3 to 4 feet it was pretty scary

Were there any witness   two- me and my wife

Do I have permission to keep your experience for future reference and possible publication-  yes

Would you like me to conduct a investigation?-  yes

If you answered yes to the previous question, would you like me to keep your name and contact information confidential/anonymous   ( i would like to have someone come out and look at this it was crazy night)