Saturday, January 10, 2015

New Report Trimble County KY (February 2011) Photo attached



Today's date 1-10-15

Date of encounter or sighting Feb. 2011

Name: Name on file

Contact information; On File
 
Email Address: On file

location of sighting/encounter ( Exact location kept confidential ) In Trimble county. I saw footprints in the woods on my property in February 2011. I took a picture of the footprint. I put my foot in the picture for a scale comparison. The Bigfoot print was so much bigger than my foot size.

What time of day did encounter / sighting take place 4 pm

What was the weather conditions Muddy due to snow melting

Please explain your encounter/sighting with as much detail such as sounds smells and the duration on event. Just saw several footprints in the mud on a game trail that goes through the woods on my property.

Were there any witness Me, and my daughter

Do I have permission to keep your experience for future reference and possible publication  yes

Would you like me to conduct a investigation? no

If you answered yes to the previous question, would you like me to keep your name and contact information confidential/anonymous In case you have any questions for me you can call me. Or if
you want to see the photo that I took of the footprint

Follow Up  
January 10 2015 Today I talked by phone with the wittiness ,and even though this incident happen in February 2011 the wittiness described in great detail as if the  incident  happen yesterday, not only that, the witness also took  photos of the footprints that day keeping it to prove what was seen..
The area in which this incident occurred has a long history of sightings. Rodney and I have also investigated this area and still are doing so and have collected evidence in this area.
The witness also stated of another incident that happen in 1992 which will be documented