Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Boone County Kentucky sighting

Today’s date August, 12, 2014

Date of encounter or sighting July 16, 2013

Name:  Confidential data on file 



Contact information Confidential data on file

location of sighting/encounter Ronald Reagan Parkway.  Very close to the Cincinnati Airport in Boone County Kentucky.

What time of day did encounter / sighting take place
9.50 P.M.

What was the weather conditions Hot

please explain your encounter/sighting with as much detail such as sounds smells and the duration on event.



  There were three of us in the truck coming across the bridge from Lawrenceburg, In to Boone Co Kentucky on Ronald Reagan Parkway and as we got closer to the Cincinnati Airport, I was in the back seat and I noticed something was up ahead waving its arms back and forth on the right side of the road, ahead of us.  This peaked my curiosity so I unbuckled my seat belt and moved to the middle so I could get a better look.  At this time I noticed my sister had her eyes trained on this figure as well.  As we approached I saw a huge at least 9'tall bipedal Bigfoot.  It had reddish brown hair with what looked like sun bleached in some parts of its hair. It was standing right under a street light and beside a medal electrical junction box. This box came about to its knees. Massive broad shoulders and a cone shaped head. Long arms longer than its knees. No mistaking what it was.  As our truck lights shined upon it, it seemed to become agitated as to not know where to go. Then he turned his head away from us and started to walk up an embankment. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.  It was massive and very overwhelming. I could see that the hair was longer up around its shoulders. It shocked me so bad that neither one of us said a word until we got further down the road and my sister said did you see that and I said yelp.  She said what did you see and I said not telling and she said you better tell me. I said so you saw that Bigfoot to and she said yes.  Then we ask the driver if he saw it to and he didn't. I have always kept an open mind when it came to Bigfoot, so I have always believed it was possible, however when I actually seen it, it was so overwhelming that I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was massive and could have bench pressed our truck easily. Now I am a firm believer and not trying to convince anyone of its existence.  It’s just something you have to experience for yourself. However this experience has changed the way I go out after dark and when I'm inside I keep the curtains drawn at night. This experience has changed my life. The next morning I called the Boone Co police dept to make a report and they ask me did I have proof or any pictures and I said no, that it was a drive by sighting and they hung up on me.

Were there any witness Yes -
Confidential data on file.


Do I have permission to keep your experience for future reference and possible publication yes

Would you like me to conduct a investigation? No

If you answered yes to the previous question, would you like me to keep your name and contact information confidential/anonymous Please keep our information confidential.



Note


Boone county KY,  Has it shares of sightings and encounters of a Bigfoot like creature .   The witness contacted the local authority's and was hung up on this is typical in some locations. The cause and effect being people refuse to report something they saw due to the fact that they are put off by local authority's as crazy or someone trying to get some attention. This here is not the case you can clearly see it was life changing experience how the witness goes out after dark and keeping the  curtains drawn at night. So yes indeed I believe that the witness saw something that night.