Sunday, July 20, 2014

Northern Kentucky Bigfoot Research field report July 20 2014

Today July 20 2014 I decided to investigate a little around the area where my wife saw something peeking from behind a tree upon arriving I loaded the ATV up and headed for the area.
After reaching my destination I had to go in on foot due to the thickness of the forest upon entering   and moving threw



 the area every ounce in a while I heard something moving parallel to me at a distance when I stopped whatever it was stopped and as I moved it moved with me I didn't give it much thought thinking it was a large buck I was pushing any way after arriving at the said tree I found several foot prints measuring 18 inches long. I began to photograph and taking measurements, one print stood out from the rest and I decided to cast this one, while waiting for the casting to dry I began to follow the tracks and along the way finding snapped trees and at one point I found a tree limb wedged in some saplings off the ground, after investigating this I noticed that there was not one tree close enough to have fallen from. Also along the track way I found a large wet area where as if something urinated the odor was strong and I took a swab and took a sample to send off.
After about an hour the track way ended into a thicket I tried to go threw but was no matched for the thorns and decided to head back to the casting knowing by now it would be dry.
 I Retrieved the casting and started my way back to my four wheeler now things get interesting back at my four wheeler I began to warp the cast and place it in the carrying department and out of no were this large piece of wood came flying out from the woods and landed ten foot in front of my four wheeler the hairs on the back of my neck stood up and I stood there for a while listening and watching  waiting for something to happen but nothing did, so I went and retrieved the large piece of wood this piece of wood was solid and heavy I photograph said limb and then tied it to my four wheeler  and proceeded to my truck. I kept the large piece of wood as evidence.


 Before leaving I placed a trail cam in the area in a homemade Styrofoam rock and staked it to the ground at an angle. This weekend should provide some good evidence we will be staying in this area over night with night vision cameras sound recording equipment and some proximity alarms 









   .