Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Dorton, Kentucky 1978

Todays date 07/30/2014 Date of encounter or sighting 1978

Name:  confidential on file.
Contact information  confidential on file.
Email Address:  confidential on file.

 location of sighting/encounter Dorton, Kentucky

What time of day did encounter / sighting take place after 10 pm What was the weather conditions Warm, dry. It was summer time on both occurrences

Please explain your encounter/sighting with as much detail such as sounds smells and the duration on event. The first time I was laying in the back bedroom of my grandparents house that was located in Owl Branch. I was 8 years old and was scared to be in another room away from my parents. I was laying in between them and the moon was so full and bright. Out of nowhere I see this shadow of a head with lots of hair. I never said a word to my parents about it. This particular bedroom was beside the hillside and it had to be every bit of 9 foot tall.
On the second occurrence, same place and bedroom. I had my girlfriend from across the road spending the night with me as that's what we did back then. My grandfather had a ladder resting on the outside of the house on the opposite window as he had tomato plants growing up the side of the house. We were just laying there playing truth or dare and laughing and having a good time with the lights on. Then all of a sudden you could hear something climbing up that ladder and we threw the quilt over out heads and were scared half to death. Whatever it was growled at us. We were both begging one another to shut the light out. But there was no way that either one of us would do that. Finally it jumped off the ladder and landed on the ground. It was a loud hit too like whatever it was, was something huge. Ever since both of those experiences, I never could go out at my grandparents house after dark for no amount of money in the world.  I did one time because everyone was out on the back porch smoking and drinking and having a great time. So I figured what the heck, my grandma needed something. Well when I came back, everyone was gone off of the back porch and the lights were out. I was prepared to spend the night in my car as I was petrified to get out in the dark. At that time, there were no street lights at all.

Were there any witness Yes the second encounter, was my best friend - confidential on file.
Do I have permission to keep your experience for future reference and possible publication  yes