Sunday, June 15, 2014

Northern Kentucky Research Group 06/15/2014 Habituation area.

Northern Kentucky Research Group 06/15/2014 Habituation area.
Today I entered the habituation area upon entering I noticed that there has been quite a lot of activity since the last time the team was here.

First a track way entering the area with prints measuring roughly around 20 inches with a stride of 80 inches I followed the track way and came upon a large X structure laid out on the ground photos and measurements were taken. So I came upon the site where we conducted our overnight at the fire pit something had step in it bare footed, the print measured 16 inches with multiple prints in the area also the peanut butter jar was
 missing except for the top and the game cam was tore from the tree and inoperable and new structures were erected .did capture some audio  when I finished uploading I will share .