Thursday, May 8, 2014

REPORT

REPORT
Date of encounter or sighting 7/18/11
Name: On File
Contact information On File...
location of sighting/encounter near Kentucky River.

What time of day did encounter / sighting take place It was when it was turning dark out.
What was the weather conditions It was around fall and was warm.
Please explain your encounter/sighting with as much detail such as sounds smells and the duration on event. I was 8 years old and me and my friend had caught salamanders from the creek behind my grandma's, my mom told me to take them down to the creek, which is beside the Woods. So me and my friend walk outside and towards the creek, I am carrying the box with the salamanders in it, I tripped and fell dropping the box and LOOSEING a couple salamanders but I picked up the box before anymore could get out. We continued to walk towards the creek when we heard a crack of a stick, I looked towards the woods and I saw the silhouette of a tall man like creature it was dark out so it was hard to see but it was watching us, I tore open the lid on the box and flung the salamanders out and me and my friend ran as fast as we could back to my grandma's.
Were there any witness No just me and my friend who is to scared to admit it happened