Friday, May 16, 2014

INVESTIGATION OF AREA AROUND HABITATION AREA 05/16/2014

Today 05/16/2014. I conducted a investigation of the area around the habitation site of any signs of evidence of activity, not wanting to disturbed the habitation area due to the over night investigation Saturday night 05/17/2014 in the heart of the habitation area.
While checking the game trails I happen upon a track way not a couple of hours old.
Tracks measuring around 17 1/2 in length in what appears to be a bedding area.New stick formations were found in the bedding site. As I continued in the wooded area something began moving adjacent to my location and I started  filming with my cell phone.
Photos were taken and measurements
Tomorrow myself and the team will be conducting the over night in this area we should get some good evidence. and a follow up on the evidence found today.