Monday, April 28, 2014

Public Peer Review by David H. Swenson, PhD of Dr Ketchum’s DNA Study

Public Peer Review by David H. Swenson, PhD of Dr Ketchum’s DNA Study
For those following Dr. Melba Ketchum's work I found this peer review of her genome study and found it facinating and thought I would share. As a biologist this mirrors my own personal beliefs and theories on Bigfoot.
"Interested parties. I went over the manuscript by Melba Ketchum on Bigfoot genomics. My desktop had difficulty with a blast analysis of the consensus sequences. It helped me understand more ...about the project. This collaborative venture has done a huge project that taxes me to fully grasp. I see interesting homology with a standard human sequence with 99% match for mitochondria. From my abbreviated study, the nuclear genome seems to have human and nonhuman sequences. My opinion of the creature is that it is a hybrid of a human mother and an unknown hominid male, Just as reported. For all practical purposes, it should be treated as human and protected under law. Sasquatch is real, as proven by genetic analysis."