Monday, April 28, 2014

Letter from a witness,sighting on KY.US 42. Between Bedford KY,and Carrollton KY

Today 04/28/2014, I received a letter in the mail from a witness, detailing her sighting March 2013,
This is what she wrote in her letter to me.

Dear Mr. Shay,

I am writing you for two reasons. One ,is to report my sighting in March of 2013 about 4-5 miles (headed from Carrollton to Bedford.)  The "Bigfoot" was 6-61/2 feet tall.
It crossed the road in front of my jeep in broad daylight  (1-2-3 and it was gone.) The creature was solid black- head to toe- with hair approximately 5 inches long covering all of its body. I viewed it from approximately 20 feet away,It cleared the two lane Highway-- in about 2 1/2 steps ( I counted them it was 8:15 am that morning. )
It walked kind of in a straight line,marching style,without bending its knees much.
Subject was clean-- looked to be young adult/agile and healthy.  No gender was determined as I viewed it from the left side view only. It never turned and faced me; I could not see its face.
Ever since that time, I regret not coming forward sooner as maybe now,that I think back,some footprints or hair samples might have been obtained.
It came from the brush and re-entered the brush on the other side. The creek it was heading for I believe,It was maybe hunger or thirst that drove it forward to cross possibly.
It walked tall,straight,and strong right across the road.


Follow up
This evening I contacted Mrs, McManis . and she repeated the same account as she wrote. the witness is in her 50s and stated that after the incident she carries a small video camera in her vehicle. She gave me the exact location of the sighting.
Several sighting have been reported in this area over the last several years.
posting the letter.