Tuesday, January 21, 2014

NEW SIGHTING! Martinsville Indiana 01-16-2014

Martinsville Indiana 01-16-2014
Just finished taking a report from a gentleman  who wishes to stay anonymous (name and address on file)
report as follows ...
On January 16 2014 after a day of squirrel hunting along the west bank of the white river across from the power plant. It was getting late in the afternoon and I was exiting the woods when I noticed this large shaggy hairy thing that was squatting near the river bank.
At first I thought it was a bear but as I stood there and watched this thing it suddenly stood up and looked right at me for a few seconds which seemed like an eternity.
it made a " humph" sound and turn and disappeared down the river bank.


Tom;  can you describe what you saw in detail.
 
Witness:  Yes I can, It had dirty brownish red hair which looked as it was matted and littered with debris. It stood between 7-8 foot tall and had a build of a professional body builder except it arms was longer then ours. It also appeared to have a slouch as it stood up.  


Tom;  When it moved off did it run?


Witness;  No! It moved off down river as if it wasn't worried about me.


Tom;  What do you believe you encountered?


Witness;  I don't know what I saw. I'm still having a hard time understanding it. 


Tom;  Do you think it may have been a Bigfoot?


Witness; Before this happen if someone would tell me the same story I would laugh and tell them they were nuts. Yes I believe it was a Bigfoot!


Tom;  Have you gone back to the area to check for prints ?


Witness;   "NO" 


Tom;   Why?


Witness;    If this was a Bigfoot then its way bigger then me. and I have know idea what I'm dealing with.


At the witness request he stop the interview.
The witness talked with me off the recorded a little more about his encounter. The witness agreed to take me to the site.
I know the area were tis encounter took place in the late ninety's I conducted two investigation's in Monrovia Indiana.
I believe the witness did encounter something on the river bank he can not explain and Morgan Monroe forest is close by with several sightings and encounters in the area.
An investigation should be conducted in the area soon as the weather breaks.


Thomas Shay.