Monday, January 20, 2014

investigation 1-19-2014

Investigation 1-19-2014
As you all know Charlie Raymond of the K.B.R.O. joined us for a day of investigating some areas of interest . at one point Charlie made a comment about a picture he had taken of me. He was only 40 to 50 feet away and had a hard time finding me and I was in plain view standing still.
This brings out the one big question we are always having to explain to hunters and the public.
Because they always tell us I've hunted these woods for years and never saw ...any thing.
Now look at the picture how hard is it to see me, remember I'm only 40 to 50 feet away from Charlie. The reason is we blend into our surroundings ! and if you are not really looking you can walk by and never see anything.
So the next time you are out in the woods stop and scan the area over real good cause you never know what's 40 feet in front of you or beside you.