Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving night Vocals

On November 28 2013 at around 7:30 pm I received A phone call from A group member who resides in northern Trimble County. Now MD told me to just listen when I answered the phone and to my surprise over the phone I could here the wails of what appeared to be a squatch.
I immediately got the location from MD and made my way to his location upon arriving and hearing the wails and long vocalizations myself was greeted by a loud wood knock. I estimated that it was about 200 yards from where we were standing and the vocals were loud and close.
The area where we were has some very steep valleys the area is hard and dangerous to navigate in the day time . we listen  and recorded for about a hour until they stopped .
Plans are under way for a investigation in this area .