Monday, December 9, 2013

Rochester, Jan 21 2013 sighting

Todays date Dec 8 2013
Date of encounter or sighting Jan 21 2013

Name: Owen Raposo
Contact information  on file Home
 on file Cell

Email Address  on file
location of sighting/encounter 38 minutes west from Rochester VIA Rail Station

What time of day did encounter / sighting take place Afternoon

What was the weather conditions Cold and clear.

Please explain your encounter/sighting with as much detail such as sounds smells and the duration on event. I was travelling on the VIA train from Rochester NY to Toronto ON with my mother and brother. while I was on the train, looking out the window, I saw something unusually large, bipedal, and with black hair walking along the edge of a clearing

Were there any witness Just me

Do I have permission to keep your experience for future reference and possible publication  yes

Would you like me to conduct a investigation? yes

If you answered yes to the previous question, would you like me to keep your name and contact information confidential/anonymous No

FOLLOW UP
 
1. Height would have been 8-10 feet tall.
2. No, it was just walking along the edge of a clearing
3. The arms hung down to mid-thigh level and it was just looking in the direction it was travelling or in the odd time, into the trees
That's all , contact me if you need anymore information
By, Owen Raposo