Friday, November 8, 2013

The Peanut Butter Jar

Last month on October 3 2013, I took a jar of peanut butter and placed it in a secluded spot. and placed a game camera pointed to the jar. After a week the jar was untouched and after checking the game cam I had a lot of photos taken at night but of nothing. So I decided to remove the game cam and left the jar for another week. On October  24 2013, I returned and noticed that the jar had been moved and paper removed from the jar but the next thing I noticed was that it had been open.  After opening the jar It appeared that something had scraped  the peanut butter from the jar now no deer or any other animal could removed the top so I replaced the top on tight and put it back and left.
I returned on November 3 2013 and found the jar gone and the top lying on the ground and to my surprise I found prints measuring 17 3/4 inches were the jar had been placed. I took photos and checked the area for the jar but did not find it. Below is the photos you decide what happen to the jar.
October 24 2013

 
 
October 24 2013




November 3 2013