Sunday, November 24, 2013

Milton Kentucky,Trimble County Report.










A young man who lives here in Trimble County shares his experiences. This is his story. 

Its probably been 3 or 4 years now since either experience( there are 2 I would like to talk about) both happened on Rogers road Milton ky at the back of pecks pike, the first encounter I was going to close up the chicken coop like every night, when I heard one of our hens had crossed the fence into the woods( my dad would always make me go bring them back so nothing would kill them). I was looking for the hen when I heard this low rumbling growl sound, it scared me but I assumed it was our neighbors dog probably just after the chicken the same as me so I called out to him to try and let him know it was me but when I stepped forward and called out there were 2 big grunts and heavy crashing through the woods. I never got a good sight at what was growling or made the grunts because it was to dark so I can not say for sure that this was a squach, but I do know that it was not a deer grunting or growling at me that night. The second isn't a sighting but I believe my friend and I heard the call of a squach, not far from the first encounter we were camping and building a Bon fire back in the woods, we had just got back from picking up sticks
When we heard a noise I had never heard before and have never heard agian it was about a 2-3 second long call that started out like a deep yell of a grown man but trailed into a more high pitched call at the end I cannot describe this sound well enough through email but when it was calling the high pitch end of the call almost seemed to raise and lower in pitch( like I said its hard to describe through email) but agian this was no noise I had ever heard and I've spent my whole life in these woods hunting with my dad, and this noise sent chills down my spine, it was so startling that me and my friend sat in the car with the headlights on for probably an hour. I can't be positive that these were Bigfoot encounters but I do believe that it was an animal I have never seen or heard before

The area has a history of activity. I myself have conducted several investigations in this same area.
 .