Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sighting on Bare Bone Rd April 18 2013 Trimble County, Kentucky

This morning I received a report from a gentleman who lives on Bare Bone Rd. The witness's name is being with held due to he was uncertain he wanted to be recognized at this time. So we will for now refer to him as Mr X.
Report goes as follows....!
Mr X stated that on Wednesday afternoon 04/17/2013, at appoxmently around 7:00 p.m.He went out on to his back porch to enjoy what was left of the afternoon while sitting on his back porch he noticed a large dark shape standing in the wood line adjacent to his property.Mr X stated that he watched the shape for about 3 to 4 minutes as it swayed from side to side as it was watching him.then it turned and it went up the hill at a very good pace.
I was invited to investigate the area . The back porch is around 235 yards to the tree line this was measured with a range finder.and upon stand were the shape was I instructed Mr.X to stop me when I reached the height with the height rod.upon completion of this the dark shape was around 8 1/2 feet tall.After completing a survey of the area were the shape went up the hill I found were something had made its way up the hill was unable to get clear tracks due to the leaf litter.but I'm 6 foot and 295 pounds and when I tried to transverse the hill I had difficulty keeping my footing and getting up it.
 I believe Mr.X did see something standing in the wood line.

Thomas Shay
researcher and investigator