Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Regarding the Accusation of false Information by "Anoymous" in comments!

April 24 2013

I was recently told in the comments that the information I have regarding Shelbyville Ky Mystery animal attacking livestock  "What You Did Not  Know " is false because the poster knows differently. I would like to encourage "Anonymous" to please contact me via Email and discuss this. I always endeavor to be truthful and would like to correct any misinformation I have..All my information comes from witness's and contacts and when four or more people report almost the same information what do you do there has to be some truth.And I'm not the only investigator that received the same information.Go to  http://philipspencer.blogspot.com Strange Is Normal. and read his investigation. I have always encourage everyone to contact me with any information. I am only seeking the truth.

Thomas Shay.