Thursday, February 21, 2013

Strange prints found on truck hood Carroll County Kentucky.

February 29 2013.
Michael Dye, brought in some photos to the News Democrat of Carrollton Kentucky.
In the photos is what appears to be to two hand or paw prints,one over lapping the other and in the picture you can see out line of hair and evidence of some dermal ridges.
Further investigation is warranted here and more information will be forth coming in the days to come.
Also I received this E.mail from A gentleman who I will only release his name until I interview him and get his permission,but will release the contents of the email I received.

[If you can go online & look at prints on page 6 of the The News Democrat paper of Carroll Co Ky. Also my wife & 2 daughters had an experience in Butler State park last year.]