Saturday, January 12, 2013

Site Investigation January 9 2013

Site Investigation January 9 2013

Today I revisited a site that I already investigated.the site is a hot spot of activity.after entering the wood line I conversed in about a mile and a half and it appeared that this investigation was turning into a nature walk.Then I came upon a game trail that had some odd disturbance in the leaf litter.kneeling down and carefully examining the distance notice toe impressions in the moist clay.I started moving the leaf litter and a footprint was revealed.looking around 13 inches in length and 5 1/2 inches wide I took pictures of the footprint and the trail it was traveling . then begin to track the trail until I lost it. after searching a 360 deg area I came up with nothing.will be going back in a few days after the weather breaks will update. below is the pictures.