Friday, January 25, 2013

Infrasound

Infra sound now lets talk about this,Infra sound consists of waves of relatively high and low air pressure.  When these waves reach the eardrum, they push it in and pull it out, setting in motion a vibration transmitted through the middle ear bones to the cochlea, where specialized cells produce nerve impulses. Our brains interpret these impulses as sound. Animals use infra sound as defence mechanisms.
Whales are one example,whales use infra sound to ward of predators.
So the question is can the Bigfoot species use infra sound,lets find out.
As you know I was on A investigation on January,20 2013.with the K.B.R.O.that evening we had some wood knocks and howls.It was around 10:00 p.m. we picked up an started out the woods,and suddenly I was struck ed with fear and shear terror shortness of breath and confusion.and I've been in the woods by myself at night twenty five years and this was the first time anything like this has happen.
After getting home I realized that I had heard of fellow researchers refer to being zapped.
So I sat down and went Thur my case files.and picked out six witness and met with them out of six only four had the same occurrence, anxiety,terror and confusion.So to test my theory several nights later I went back to the same exact location and wait until 10:00 p.m. and walked out the woods normally. So was I zapped I would have to say yes!
So have these creatures developed this technique?
Is this there way of keeping from being found "possible"!
Infra sound as a defence mechanisms. The definition of defence mechanism is the psychological strategies brought into play by the unconscious mind to manipulate, deny, or distort reality (through processes including, but not limited to, Repression, Identification or Rationalization.
now its up to you to decide but with what happen to me on that January night I cant  explain it but it did happen to me.
Bigfoot or Sasquatches could possibly use infra sound to communicate with each other.Since infra sound travels directly through trees and the ground.
To communicate far out of the range of normal vocalizations and could they use this ability to confuse there prey when hunting.Deer have been reported to act strange when these creatures are in the area. These are some of the questions we ask ourselves.
Only further research will tell,