Saturday, December 22, 2012

TWO DEER HUNTERS HAVE ENCOUNTER

TWO DEER HUNTERS HAVE ENCOUNTER


On Oct 16 2012. I was contacted by two hunters who's real names are on file. in this report we will refer to them as tony and mark! both hunters stated that at around 5:30 am .both hunters entered the woods just two miles northwest of Bedford, Kentucky.after a thirty minute walk both men settled into their blind.both men stated that at sunrise it was getting light enough to see.and that they heard something moving up the ridge and assumed it was deer at that time the men began to peer out the blind and at about thirty to fifty yards away they stated what they saw was a large bipedal animal covered with hair.both men stated that it stopped and look toward the blind were they would .they also stated that it appeared to grunt or bark at the blind it stood and peered at them for a couple of minutes and began to move off slowly down the other side of the ridge, both men waited around for an hour to make sure that it was gone at which time both men left the area at 11:30 am the men contacted me by phone and asked to meet .that afternoon we met at my home at which time they told me their story.both tony and mark described the creature as being around 7 to 71/2 tall bulky and hairy and the head appeared to set on it shoulders and have no neck and remarked that the foul smell of garbage. I asked both men if they had time to take me to the location both men agreed. upon arriving at the location I observed that both men were nervous and jumpy.both men refused to return to the site and directed me to the location. upon my investigation I found several trees bent over and the tops showed into the ground and a trail which something large had moved Thu near the blind and some tracks also following the trail found trees that had been snapped off at the five foot mark. in my own opinion I believe both men did see something.will be going back to location and continue further investigations.