Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Bagdad Incident

The Bagdad Incident


A couple contacted me about a incident that happen in Baghdad KY.the report go's as Oct 27 1989.around seven in the evening me and my husband was in route to my parents house, after arriving and having dinner we sat around and talked and played cards to around midnight. then as we were getting ready for bed my husband asked me why there was no curtains hanging over the windows .and i explained that's the way they always been a county thing my parents home is out in the middle of no where surrounded by alfalfa and tobacco fields and woods with rolling hills.as I remember there was a full moon that night and frosty.my father before retiring for bed stepped out on the pouch to get some wood to put in the wood stove.He came back in with out any wood and asked my husband did he bring his gun. my husband always carries a handgun. and my husband said yes! why he asked? My father stated that there was a bear standing in the front yard.Me and my husband ensured my father that there was no bears in this area.my father then said to us, to look for your self,Me and my husband went out on to the front porch at which time we didn't see anything we gathered some wood and returned inside as we laided in bed talking about the incident and my dad , the window to our room was on the other side of the room at the foot of our bed and looking out the moon light was bright.at that very moment this thing engulfed the whole window it was hairy.the windows was those long windows you find in old homes my husband estimated its height at around eight foot,it looked in then slow turn and moved on down the field into the wood line, I talked with Mindy [name on file] about this incident, she stated the next morning that she and her husband left and have never been back she also stated that to this day her parents never had another encounter.her husband refused to talk about it to me.I believe this couple did see something and encounter the creature.


Č