Saturday, December 22, 2012

Kentucky Law Enforcemen​t Officers Investigat​e Claims Of Bigfoot

Kentucky Law Enforcemen​t Officers Investigat​e Claims Of Bigfoot


It was on November 14 2012. A warm Wednesday afternoon I was contacted by my father who informed me that A friend of the family Mr Dotty who witness seeing the tracks on the property.had told his nephews who were Kentucky law enforcement officers and they wanted to see for themselves, so I agreed to meet with them with my evidence and notes in hand.arrived at my fathers home and greeted the two officers. officer K.Simpson a Louisville law enforcement officer and retired officer L Dotty ex Oldham county law enforcement officer. my first impression of these two gentlemen was they looked like i was pulling some scam.after introducing my evidence.the two began to open up about Bigfoot and the compelling evidence.then they asked the question have any be seen around here.and I answered yes several sightings on this farm and surrounding area.Then they asked if they could investigate the area I said sure. So off we go I let them look for themselves. and boom in plain sight next to a dried creek bed we found a couple of tracks and about 30 yards away we found a deer kill with the legs broke and several large foot prints around the carcass and an impression in the grass which appeared to be of a very large man had laid the two officers agreed that it was not a deer bed .this time it was getting late and began back to my fathers house. back at the house both gentlemen asked if they could come back in the spring and do some more investigating.I told them sure any time.they thank me and left .latter Mr Dotty there uncle talk with my father and stated to him that both his nephews was impressed with my research. and they themselves are going to get more involved in Bigfoot research. and are planning to return in the spring to do more big footing