Saturday, December 22, 2012

FRIGHTING INVESTIGATION

FRIGHTING INVESTIGATION


10/09/2012 I have received several reports of strange vocalizations from hunters and a logger,the area in question is a small draw or valley between to small hills [ PIC INCLUDED] its a peaceful and surround place.so I decided to investigated the area. I arrived at the area at about 1:30 pm unloaded my gear and begin my investigation of the recent site activity.around 4:30 pm I came upon a path at which time contain several foot prints {PICS INCLUDED}I sat down and started casting after casting the last print I settled down against a tree so the castings could dry.little over an hour I started retrieving the castings,at this time it was getting late.on my way out I had this feeling that I was being watch.I shook the feeling off.but what happens next well I been in some life and death situations in the service and yes I have been scared.Out of know where came this blood-curdling howling-scream that was so close that it terrified me that for the first time in 20 years I unsnapped my holster and draw my handgun.I knelt there in the draw for a good 30 min.scanning the ridge line and under growth. anticipating something to charge or lunge at me.but nothing more happen.I arrived at vehicle,loaded my gear and scanned the ridge line hill and underbrush with my binoculars for one last look and I took my leave from this area.